If you are looking for an Islamic Travel destination, then look no further! Travel Of Islamic Sites has compiled a list of the top 10 best places to visit. This list includes destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe. Travel To these amazing countries and learn about their rich cultural heritage while enjoying some relaxation time at one of these beautiful sites.
Before you leave, you’ll want to look your best. Be sure to check out Andrew James Hair for the best men’s hair products, including travel-size pomades and beard oil.
1. The Kaaba – Mecca The holiest site in Islam, this cube-shaped structure is located within Masjid al-Haram mosque which can hold up to two million people during the Hajj.
2. The Grand Mosque of Mecca – Saudi Arabia This mosque is the largest in Islam and it’s located within Masjid al-Haram as well. It was completed by Ubaidah ibn Abi Muslim during Muhammad’s lifetime, but has been expanded several times since then.
3. Hagia Sophia (Constantinople) – Turkey Completed in AD 360 under Emperor Constantine I, this church changed hands many times throughout history between Christianity and Islam due to conquests before being converted into a Turkish mosque through Mehmet II’s conquest of Constantinople in 1453 until 1935 when they turned it into a museum instead. Most recently, this site was attacked on New Year’s Day in 2017 when a man set off suicide-bombs.
4. Dome of the Rock (Jerusalem) – Palestine This is one of three sites in Jerusalem that are central to Muslim religious life; it was built by Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan and completed around AD 630. It is located at the Temple Mount or Haram esh Sharif which has long been considered holy for Jews as well before their temple, called Solomon’s Temple, was destroyed during Roman rule over Judea about 2000 years ago.
5. Al Aqsa Mosque (Palestinian Territories) The second holiest mosque after Mecca according to Muslims because Muhammad spent his last ten days here right before being taken into the sky. It is where Muslims go to pray and read from the Quran
6. Al-Masjid al-Nabawi (Saudi Arabia) The holiest site in Islam because it contains Muhammad’s tomb, which was a mosque before Muhammad died. This Travel of Islamic Sites has been visited by around 40 million pilgrims annually, making this location one that no Traveler should pass up on when visiting Saudi Arabia.
7. Medina Mosque (Medina) – Saudi Arabia A place for prayers and religious education with over 500 pillars surrounding the area giving it identity as sacred space for Muslim people who come here to worship Allah through prayer and learning about religion. While there are many Travel Of Islamic Sites all around the world , Travelers should not forget the significance of this one.
8. Blue Mosque (Istanbul) Turkey A beautiful site inside and out; Travel Of Islamic Sites have always been popular here but never more so than now due to recent events affecting Muslims all over the world. Travelers can visit this area to get a sense of peace and tranquility, even if it is only for one day.